heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Favorite RO BGM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your favorite RO BGM???=D

Personally, I turn /bgm off when I play because I don't like to listen to the same track over and over again while I stay on one map.??Then some just suck.??xp

I do, however, have all the BGM's on my playlist - formerly iPod until it got stolen >: - and my favorite is "Through the Tower II" or Z1.mp3 in your BGM folder.??It's an advanced form of "Through the Tower" which was the BGM for the first level of the Geffen Dungeon.??We used to lvl off of poison spores there back in the day before they added the 29 hunter flies (there used to only be one... Now there's 30... >_> ).??Mad
*searches for Z1 in his folder*

ERREUR 404 HAMSTERS NON TROUVES

Moving on, my favorites are:
-We have Lee but you don't have
-Angelica
-Dread and Bold
-Dazzling Snow
-TeMPlatonic

EDIT : Oh yeah, found out your music in a RO Arrange Album (Ragna-Beat)
Always have BGM off. Winamp ftw.
Payon cave Icon_smile Ancient groover~
Steel Me- Einbroch City Theme- ( 86.mp3 )
Christmas in the 13th Month- Niflheim Town Theme ( 84.mp3 )
Antique Cowboy- Fields outside of kiel Hyre's Mansion/Academy ( 70.mp3 )
TeMPoison- Orc Village theme ( 35.mp3 )
Treasure Hunter- I think this one's the Sunken ship theme but I could be mistaken, it's been a while- ( 17.mp3 )
Treasure Hunter is indeed Sunken Ship.
I personally keep bgm off all the time in game, never liked listening to the repeats constantly >o>

Though, I like the music when you first start the game, when you are in the sign in menu. Its pretty nice.
This one is simply called "Title" Laugh
Fyrus Carmin Wrote:This one is simply called "Title" Laugh

LoL - yeah. The title menu music is nice; though I think we should have a contest to create a new one specifically for HeRO. No1

My playlist just played "Forbidden Anguish" (125.mp3) which I haven't heard before. I love it. It's creepy. Ok
We have Lee but you don't have
Labyrinth
AbSolitude
Pampas Upas
Mucho Gusto
Theme of Al de Baran
Title
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's