heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Can stalker still learn TU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was trying to get TU on my stalker and she couldn't O_O.

Could learn any other skill: heal, sb, holy light...but not TU Icon_sad.

Wouldn't be right if stalkers can't learn TU anymore.
You didn't have the skill window open when trying to learn TU did you?
I hear that can make it impossible to learn any skill if you have the skill window open. X_x
I didn't have it open a few times and others I did. Couldn't learn it either way Icon_sad.
Hmmm that's really weird. It is possible they took it out last SVN update that we can learn TU. They did afterall nerf intimidate to not work 100%, so it is possible they don't want stalkers getting TU Icon_razz
You should still be able to o_o Since Zero's rogue's learned it at one point within this SVN.

Otherwise add it to my personal "Just Bugs Me" list.
Eh well no idea then, sometimes I have probs learning BB and basically haveta relog to even try getting the skill.

Did you try that one yet Nicole, relog and try getting the skill?
They should only learn SB imo
Yah totally Sonic Blow is awesome man with those katars and...oh wait I can't wear those!
decided to work now.

I don't know why it was failing but oh well :D

and yeah I relogged to leave pvp tried and it didn't work. Logged to my creator and back THEN it worked.
Yah it can be really finicky sometimes.
If you are having probs learning a skill always try relog and try to get the skill in pvp or @duel and make sure your skill window is closed when trying to learn the skill.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's