heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Boo~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been here for awhile, but I guess I'll make a forum account and introduce myself since I've been stalking without an account.??Icon_razz

My name is Tsetsume.??No, this is not a "weeaboo" name I created to sound Japanese.??It is my name and it is Chinese!??Icon_biggrin??My dad's family's name is Tse and my mom's family's name is Su.??If I woulda been a boy they would have named me Tsetsu, but since I'm a girl they named me Tsetsume because Tsetsu is me!??xD

Everyone pronounces it Set-soo-may instead of Set-soo-mee, but that's okay.??I think it sounds better that way anyway!??Icon_biggrin

I wanted to make a ninja for quite a while now but never knew how.??Then SeifuSnow made a neat guide showing everyone how so I made a ninja!??Thanks, Seifu!??Icon_biggrin

So, hi~ I'm gonna go back to making a ninja now. Ok

Oh~ Mahawira, I know where the wiki and all that is, so give me a more original welcome message! kthx xD
Welcome to the ser-forums !

Glad to have you, your signature made meh smile :3

If you need something, feel free to ask anytime. Ok
Tsetsume Wrote:Oh~??Mahawira, I know where the wiki and all that is, so give me a more original welcome message!??kthx??xD
Someone's been doing their homework. Gonna have to work this time, Wira. Icon_razz

And welcome to the server, Tsetsume. Icon_smile
lols! i don't know whether i should feel proud or pwnd Laugh

anywayy... i really hope you main your ninja and pwn all the other nay-sayers! No1

so you know where things are, all you need is GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome ^____^
hope you'll have a lovely time~
Hi.
Neat person imo. hope your ninja will kick butt!
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

i like my siggy too!??xD

YES~??I am a neat person!??[fisttable] Icon_evil

My ninja will kick butt because I just read Whisper's guide and I like his idea even better!??Final strike doesn't seem like a very good skill if it leaves you with 1 hp at the end.??={??Plus I'm an Inuyasha fan and the fuuma shuriken beneki can make me feel like Sango!??Laugh
I can throw it and slay demons! ...if... only demons were water property... >:

Oh well~??a girl can pretend!??xD
Go 99 and get the new ninja gear =)
Wow, Rank. Such a nice welcome you gave there. x3

Hey. o: I never tried to make a ninja before. It looks fun. No slots left on my main account and I'm too lazy to get someone to transfer gears every time I want to level her, so making one is out of the question for me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's