heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sup >=D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya. Icon_twisted Joined the server yesterday and decided to drop by and say??hello. I've been playing RO on and off for the past 4 years. Started playing yesterday and I'm already lovin' this place Icon_biggrin Anyways, hope to meet most of you in game, Evil
Would you mind removing the server names from your post? X3 It's against the rules.

Other than that, welcome to heRO. =D I'm sure you'll have a good time here. If you ever need someone to talk to, go to Izlude. I'm usually there, along with some other people.
Hey! Welcome to heRO. I've seen you around Payon Caves. :)

Good luck on hitting assassin, and enjoy your stay. <3 If you ever need any more help, let me know~ I'll do my best.
Thanks for the heads up and warm welcomes. I'll stop by Izlude whenever I'm bored of grinding levels Icon_razz. And hope to see you around more often Malady Icon_smile
Welcome to the server Breakaway! :D
Seconded what Silk said. Though I can't imagine I'll be sitting around Izlude as much anymore now that my Lif evolved. Then again, it's possible. Still addicted to Harvest Moon, after all.

Welcome. <3
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

No1

-w-
Reference URL's