heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Things you might want to know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, so... I was wandering in Prontera and that guy, the rip-off guy who've been selling his Dead Branches for a MINT, he told me that his business would get belly up if he didn't drove his price like...way down.

So he told me that his dead branches were only 2.5k each now. Yeah, he realized that 15k each was not that really good of a price. So...if you wanna do DB parties, suit yourself! Icon_wink

Do tell everyone.
Do you still lose exp in the db rooms?
That, the guy didn't tell me. Icon_wink
GM-Scott Wrote:That, the guy didn't tell me. Icon_wink
No, thats what being an all knowing GM is for Icon_wink
Oh I heard a rumor..
a little whisper in the wind and it said....
Another thing...

The Old Miner, the one that teaches you how to mine, he told me that he was changing the pick he would sell. The accident rates with the "Old Pick" he was selling was terrible so he decided to sell and recommend only the use of Strong Pick for mining. You might have to buy some Strong Pick if you want to mine safely this time around.
I think the db seller did not make any changes to what happens when you die in a pvp room =P (So whatever it was before it probably still is)

Regarding the miner. Your merciful GM noticed that a lot of people had old pick stashed up and decided to magically turn them into strong pick. Icon_wink

About the new "strong" picks, I think the old miner is just trying to sell more by changing the name to something more appealing. Don't be fooled by his marketing campain, I think the picks still break quite often =P

If you're still having trouble with the picks let a GM know (as in error, not the breaking part).
wow, you guys really walk around and talk to NPCs :D
GM-Scott Wrote:GM-Scott: So...PvPWarper...what're you doing tonight?
i find that confusing..
GM-Scott Wrote:GM-Scott: So...PvPWarper...what're you doing tonight?

Come on Scott, surely you can find someone better then the pvp warper...what about the healer Icon_razz or maybe the kafra Icon_lol
I couldn't date any of those, Thanatos is kinda the jealous type... Icon_sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's