heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Is there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any slotted headgears, that give agi on HeRo?

I'm trying to find one, but I can't think of one right off hand...and we don't exactly have a database for the hats as far as I know.

Thanks !
In terms of customs, only soul wing/executioner hood (good luck with that one.) Including non-customs, then the default choice is obviously ulle.
Thanks for the prompt response Namine. That was a very swift answer to my question :o

Ulle sells decently cheap doesn't it?
RMS
Item
Item Type: Armor
Armor Class: Upper
Item Slot: = 1
Items that: Affect AGI
Search
Vane Hairpin [1]
*Vane shaped hairpin. You can find the velocity of the wind with this?
AGI + 2
Impossible to refine this item.

This one will look girly as hell on you but it does meet the requirements of what you're looking for.

Another hatter hat you can try for is this one.

Tailring Doll Hat[1]
*So hot! A headgear with the figure of Kafra Telling! She is such an active and hard-working lady. So she became the most favorite Kafra among users.
+2 Agi
Reduces damage from Demihuman monster by 5%.
Increases the effectiveness HP using potion pitcher by 10%.
Impossible to refine this item.

It doesn't mention the +2 agi on the description but the code says there is +2 agi and the heRO hat I believe fixed the description to include this bonus.

Thanks, but I was mainly inquiring about custom gears that wouldn't be listed on ratemyserver.

@Aaronock- is that Vane Hairpin[1] useable by any class?

Quick edit:Does aspd in game round up? If so, when does it round the decimal? I'm assuming it'd be .50, but eh. Games are weird :o

Another edit: Do pecopeco ears exist in HeRo? http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=...rch=Search
Vane Hairpin should be usable by all classes last I checked, and yes that includes Novice. :D

We do not have Peco Peco Ears on heRO (though I wish we did get them the last hatter update or could quest for them).
Peco peco ears "exist" but will crash people due to lack of renewal grf.

Hm keep thinking vane hairpin didn't have a slot... guess for agi purposes that would be a better choice.
There's always the choice of trying to make +6 purple Velvet hat aswell
Which will the give you 3 agi 2 dex and roughly 10 def if I remember correctly.
I'd have to check tonight though for the def

(It gives 1 agi/2 refines 1 dex/3 refines no slot but I just can't remember the base def)
That +6 purple velvet would probably be more beneficial to my needs, besides looking badass of course Icon_biggrind

Though, how much would one of those run?

Quick edit: When/if we do get the peco peco ears here, and they work...will they give the +agi like rms described?

Thanks Aaron Ok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's