heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to get married.. Icon_cry I know the wedding npcs are not there yet.. T_T What can I do? Can it be implemented soon or a GM can wed the characters for now? Icon_wink
i'm wondering the same thing =) i think i should have enough zenny now for one

GM-Boomy

Feith should be able to do that (he married me 2 times ... ??;; )
ROFLMAO
Married twice
no divorce right?
eh~

GM-Feith

yup Send me a PM in-game and i'll marry you Icon_smile
GM-Boomy Wrote:Feith should be able to do that (he married me 2 times ... ??;; )

I know he can do it, he married me to someone else for the fun of it too at some point.. Icon_cry

Yes, we (me and Machi) will pm you ingame if we ever find you with @who. :3 Thanks Feith

GM-Feith

Actually, GM-Ben activated the Marriage NPC. So you'll just to look for it Icon_smile
It's not at the church? O_O" Icon_cry I wanna get married tonight.. any clues?

GM-Ben

It should be after next server restart. But keep in mind there is a cost associated with a marriage.

Ben
GM-Ben Wrote:It should be after next server restart. But keep in mind there is a cost associated with a marriage.

Ben

Icon_wink We were ready about the cost... is the server restarted yet?

Just a refresher.. how much does it cost? Icon_confused (and.. I somewhat remember that the dress and tux comes with the cost - just confirm me on that one Icon_biggrin Thanks!)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's