heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: @at respect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
please dont just auto vend in the middle of everyones way like the one in payon, but not just payon any where, even though there arnt any defined streets in places like payon doesnt mean you dont have to use some common sence about where the comman walking paths are. also especially in payon, most new players start there and if they just see people doing @at in the middle of where the street would be they will think they can just set up shop any where. i really hope someone does something about this, because i am not the only one annoyed by it. and even if my opinions dont matter on the subject, the fact it doesnt help the server at all should matter. luvs peace
I've been annoyed by this a little bit as well. I'll be walking through a town with no defined sidewalk and right into a shop. I could turn off /shopping (or was it @shopping?), but they could also take their shop off of everyone's footpath. D:
Tell me about it. Yuno can also be bad about this too.
How else will they sell their Mace[4]s and Lunatic Hats =(
im glad that there are others that feel the way i do, i dont exactly know the rulings on where you can auto vend except for the obvious not near the npc, with in like 3 spaces i think and not in the center of pront. i would like the npc's to not vend below the npc's in louyang i cant get to the healer fast enough for my sl when i am mvping. and also while on the subject i would like some venders to make use of the well defined steps around the statue in louyang, it would be organized and there is plenty of room for them to make use of the spaces there. but i hope people dont just litter louyang with shops like in pront all strewd about.
At least this isn't iRO where EVERYWHERE is a vending spot. You'd have like 200-400 of those vends in your way =p
~Altera~ Wrote:How else will they sell their Mace[4]s and Lunatic Hats =(

HEY. PEPOLE BUY THAT STUFF YOU KNOW.
Cotton Shirts [1] <3
Those are used in a quest now Landon \o/
Aaronock Wrote:Those are used in a quest now Landon \o/

Quest you sez?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's