heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Another Newbie!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy!

I went through ratemyserver, checked out a TON of low-rate servers and came to the conclusion that this one has the best community around.??The awesome non-OP custom items and the unique quests and such are an added bonus, though it's pretty tough getting zeny in the beginning... and those quests look like they'll take forever...

Anyways, I'm here to play and to stay.??Brought along a couple of friends, but many of them don't have the patience for this server.??I hope I can stay interested and become a regular for years to come. No1
Excellent, a new people !

Welcome to HeRo , enjoy your time here :3

If you need anything, the wiki is on the main site, or you can ask on the forums. If you have a specific question, I'm on quite a bit so feel free to pm me anytime !

Cya around
Welcome to the server, Guy. Icon_smile
Wow, I'm tired. I read that as "Another Newfie" and almost had a heartattack. x.x So rare to find Newfies.

Welcome to the server. o: Hopefully you find it interesting enough to stay around. Some of the quests aren't too bad. But even if they seem long, at least you don't have to donate for the wings like other servers. <3
welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-k-

Evil

Totally ninja'd Maha... xD
*Points at Whispers*
Ignore him he's obviously one of the jerks of this server! Evil

Anyway hi man, hope you will stick it out with us here on heRO even if your friends haven't. Perhaps if you stay long enough they'll return to play anyway. I know how it is getting use to low rates again after playing midrates and highrates for awhile, hopefully you'll be able to.

Anyway good luck here on the server.~
awwww <3 Whispers...

+1 Aaronock

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server . ^_^ I just joined this week as well. Hope you have a great time just as I am.
Sup.
hello there new guy welcome to the server if you actually meet my chars online i will give you one siroma egg (this offer extends to grateguy only) good luck hunting
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's