heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: a long time ago..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 or 3 years ago, I should say..... haven't RO'd since then. well now I'm back! but with all this new stuffs I've never seen before.... I feel like a NOOB once again! Laugh neways, played on a couple of servers, made many friends, made many memories... all good times, don't you agree? I miss it all and want to experience it again.. Was looking for a nice low enough rate so I can be proud of what I've earned, checked out xtreme and I found heRO, looks quite promising if I may. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, throw me a 'hi' if you see me, ok!? Icon_wink
Welcome to HeRO. :D
Well welcome to heRO Prim.
Well I don't know your usernames so if I did say hi to you I wouldn't know it right now. xD

If you got questions just ask on here, I wouldn't recommend using @main chat since people like to be sarcastic a lot on there~
hi.
Hello new peoples, enjoy the server ! Theres a wiki on the main site if you need information on things, as well as the server information threads in the forums. Besides that, if you need something drop me a pm anytime !

Have fun Icon_biggrin
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, you might wanna check them out Ok

anyway, GL and HF! No1

-w-
Reference URL's