heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tentatively back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been feeling like a change of pace and what with the upped rates and all it seems like a good time to hang out on heRO for a while. So I'll be around for at least the event week trying to get my last 2 jlvls as time permits. Or maybe I'll just sit and fish and talk about the 'good old days'. Or something.

So yeah, if I happen to be online and you need Gospel (heh, "need". that's a good one) or just another warm body to sap party exp, give a shout and I'll show up after a minimal amount of complaining Icon_biggrin
Ello Ardney, welcome back. I saw your shield in WoE, by the way :D
O hey man, how's it going? Yeh, was fun to WoE again after such a long time, but I'm hecka rusty. Gotta get used to walking around corners w/o auto-doubling back again. Curse you decades old game engine! Icon_mad
OMG my favorite dude to hate is back for a week!?!? Icon_suprised
Oh joy of joys if only you were actually able to stay longer.

Wanna hit up banshees with that shield boomer later?
Its going fine, I got bored and was running through castles poisoning people and attempting to stabbinate their faces off xD

Most of the times, I was right behind ya, stalking ur groupz =D

How've ya been? xD
@Aaronock: Sounds fun. I think we've only ever bantered, not actually partied so it's prolly overdue or something. It'll be like the buddy cop movie that nobody asked for! "Keeping the city safe from those that stalk the night...but only if they don't kill each other first!"

So... Who's bringing the linker? Icon_razz

@takhara:Life's been ok. Had it's share of ups and downs like always. But I'm still alive so there's that to be thankful for, eh?
Definitely. I finally trans'd my sin a while back, and rising my level steadily now. We should party later Icon_razz
*Pokety*
Welcome back~
wb you!

and you too fates Ok

-w-
Reference URL's