heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Moving HP recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
P: A very trustworthy source told me its not working. But I wanna quadruple check, and than yell at people until its fixed(like Steve Jobs)! :D

xD So is it?

<3 you(I guess) Zeriff ;P
I don't think it works...though sometimes I wish it did Icon_sad
Not sure. If you mean it doesn't let you get that extra HP boost from Increase HP recov every 10 seconds like you would when you're standing still, then no. Quite honestly, I dunno how it's supposed to work, but no harm in getting it just to be safe.
Simple enough to test. Lose some HP, then walk continuously for a minute, and if your HP is higher than before it works.
@Aaronock
:/ I'll have to get it and test it as well...
@all
YES xD its hard to reply to everyone because I haven't slept in like 4days..stupid insomnia is stupid.
The skill works fine for me. It's slow but that's exactly what the skill description says.
I lost the game. Cry
I agree with xage.. skill works fine for me.. its not like Tension Relax or guzzling pots.. but your HP does recover while moving.
I am surprised I haven't died yet from just guzzling 50 pots in a matter of 5 seconds. Or passed out drunk at least >_>
Reference URL's