heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ahoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is felixnya im rather new to the server. People have been nice to me so far so im quite content with staying here, seems rather fun.
anyway introductionss hmm.

we'll im a culinary student and i love to cook how about that for starters :3
here are the few things i made at school

lets start with a napoleon puff pastry desert, each layer is made with a different flavour of bavarian cream, i.e. strawberry chocolate and vin ( btw vinilla beans are like 4$ each :S fun stuff). toped with a strawberry rose and whip cream, the chocolate is composed of orange brandy truffles(dark chocolate).
[Image: 6402.jpg]

The next one is a whiskey mousse, with moca sauce and vin sauce as well, with chocolate ribbons for decoration, i felt like making a f zero car at first, but then i went with water beetle in the end for fun.
[Image: 6403.jpg]

Next one isnt exactly a dessert but its a vegitarian appatizer i did a few months ago, its an eggplant sqash carrot and orca terrine. its wrapped around leeks and chilled with some gelitin powder just to keep its shape, comes with basil tomato sauce and its kinda obvious what the rest is o-o;.
[Image: 6401.jpg]

anyway, i hope i continue to have fun on this server. i might pop in once in a while to play, but most of the time im working. this week i have a presentation on newyork street food for a crowd of 100 ish, havent figured out what we are feeding them yet but the chef will tell me in the morning, anyway later.

RAAA i has resized o-o, and thank you for your kind comments :3.
Wah a chef, that's sooooooo cool, I know Zero would love to talk to you since I remember he wanted to be a chef at one point.

Anyway those are all awesome, and you like F-Zero! <3
You should think of hitting us up in Aegis Storm, its a guild full of all kinds of artists and you could be our first professional chef to join us. :D
Pro fooding imo.
Lovely work, welcome to the server. Please take the time to resize the pictures to 640 width as to not stretch the forum.

Thank you!
omg a chef =D your chocolate butterfly are so cuteLove
omg gimme gimme...

you shouldn't be playing RO when you can spend your time making good food, feeding the world, and making other ppl happy!!!! Laugh jk

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF! No1

-w-
Reference URL's