heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: +1 Population count :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all - I'm Zandor.

I've been on this server for a bit over a month now, but only recently got fully into it Icon_wink very nice place and great community :3

Well, this is supposed to be an intro about me, so a bit about me then;

I've actually lost count how long I've played RO for... something around 6 years... Too long more than likely, but meh.

I started out on the official server Oceania RO, then made the magical discovery of Private servers... ranging from low rates like here, up to mid rates like 200x ish. I've even GM'ed on 3 servers - mostly as event GM and small-fry Bot catcher since I sucked with code or fixing things xD

My main is Zandor - a shield build paladin (at the moment only a GC Sader Sweat but getting there slowly!) and I <3 Gunslingers for on-the-side fun.

Outside of RO, my real name is (Lol sif I'll tell you Evil ) and I work as a salesperson in a camera store. I'm currently writing my own fantasy story in my own time (Lord of the Rings kinda thing... but much more original xD) and have an incurable desire for chocolate Icon_razz

Soooooo... yeah! I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing / playing here so far, and hopefully shall meet you in-game to say "hi" soon! Icon_razz

...yeah I know, this isn't the most interesting intro thread, but bear with me I'll post better the more I spam~ Lol.
cool! :D
Lord of the Rings -was- original, when it was written. xP

Welcome to the server! I'm Silk. Previously known as the Prince of AFK, but now I'm a Duke and my computer shuts itself off every hour or so. So until I can get those fixed, I'm like.

The Duke of Izlude?

Either way, come talk to me. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hit me up. :3 Although more of my time is spent on another game nowadays.
One of the best intros I've seen in a while. People need to write more about themselves.

And, yeah. Lords of the Rings is original. Lots of fantasy nowadays is based off it. I have my own fantasy story in the making that I'm trying to do a little something different with. Without all the generic plot twists and junk.

Welcome. I won't say anything about poking me, since I'm almost always near Silk nowadays, anyway.
Lord of the Rings is filled to the brim with religious references and whatnot that most fantasy stuff will never have. There is a reason its a classic and its because it transcends what most cheap fantasy has only obtained so far.

Anyway welcome to the server. We always can use more saders since we have a severe lack of devotioners in mvping. Yes I saw you like shield builds more but a lot of them still fit in devo! :O
enjoy the server! Hope you have a good time! my first "real" class was a sader/pally.. I'd love to chat/help out if you need it.. just look me up ingame! All my chars are in the sig.
Also, Lord of the rings is inspired by litterature from the middle ages, especially scandinavian.

I'm studying literature at university level, and it was a nice surprise to see the connection when we were reading some texts from that era. After the course is over I'll have to re-read LotR, I'll be able to understand a lot more references than I did the last time.
Bwhahahahaha! More shield Paladins!!! But um...why are you in GC build now? Icon_confused Screw that mess, man! Shield for life!

And yeah, you could go devo/full shield as pali but I wouldn't count on there being many parties for it. Aaronock has a history of talking about parties that don't actually materialize *coughmyreturnthreadcough*. Icon_wink
(Just kidding, Aaronock. You know I </3 you.)

So yeah, welcome to the server. If ya need a hand, give a shout. I'm usually on in the evenings from 6~ whenever, PST. Enjoy your stay.
Well liking chocolate this time of the year means good news to you Icon_razz Our Easter quest gives lots and lots of chocolate.

Welcome to the server.
Wow - this is a really nice response to my intro! *Is feeling very?welcome :3*

Lol ... I think "Lord of the Rings" was a bad example to use ... and a bit too late to use the excuse "it was 11pm and I was tired" heh :x ... was thinking more along the lines of Elves and Dwarf and those types of fantasy stereotypes that spawned from LotR xD

@ Ardney Wolf: Ah, I do agree with you for "Shield for life" ... problem is, as a crusader with *no* gears, levelling is hard :x Shield Boomerang being the only offensive skill option, which means constantly nagging someone for a Soul link every 5 minutes xD

On top of that, GC sader's are good (for me at least) to start out for newbie zenny farming like Orc Zombies ... havent tried mobbing hillwinds yet though Thinking

My Shield Build is more oriented between Shield and Heal ... so then I make a good Offensive, who can hold his own with good defensive skills, but also a nice side-support :3 ... as much as I Love devotion, I find I'm more the combative rather than supportive player Sorry ... but you never know, a full reset may change that in future Icon_razz

And yes GM-Nara, I've already helped myself to 5 eggs xD ... I never seem to find many at the moment tho :x I'm not good at easter egg hunts ... I'm the kind of person who finds them hiding in the kitchen cupboard *before* they get hidden around the place Evil

Well, bit more 'bout myself if you are interested:

In terms of other games, I have a PS3 (recently finished Heavy Rain ... holy cow that was an intense experience!) and also a Wii... but my fiance plays it more than I do ... she is obsessed with Mario games XD ... I also love Team Fortress 2, and a few other oddities like Worms World Party and Portal Laugh

I'm a Star Wars fan... but only episodes IV, V and VI ... *vomits at the thought of episodes I, II and most of III)* ... I like quite a few movies but Star Wars is my childhood epic... I also like The Matrix and I'm actually really conflicted whether to judge Heavy Rain as a game or an interactive movie... Thinking

Well, I'll quit bludging at work for now xD *goes back to making camera price tags Icon_cry ) nice to meet you all, and looking forward to seeing you ingame! :D *dances*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's