heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: IM NEW~~~!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started here earlier today, and so far i like it. Very nice community from what ive seen. Lets hope it stays that way. So....ya. Hi everybody.
Welcome. Icon_smile

Hope you enjoy your stay! There's a nifty little wiki on the server's front page if you want to know more about our server's custom features!

GL HF!

Also, I might be around a bit in the game on my bard (Halley). Just ask if you need help!
Ey Zero - welcome to heRO :3 (I'm fairly new too - I'm sure you'll love it here Icon_razz )

What character class/es are you thinking of rolling? :3
Hi there! Welcome to heRO! <3 I'm glad you decided to join us, and I hope you'll have a lot of fun here. The community is almost always really nice, and most of us try to be helpful when we can.

If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask here- either by posting a question or sending a PM to someone, even me if you want- or by asking over the main chat in-game, using @main MESSAGE. Alternatively, you can type main into the PM recipient box by pressing tab, then pushing tab again to type your message. I use the latter, personally; it's a lot easier, imo.

Anyway, hope you have fun and enjoy your stay! Good luck, and hope to see you around in-game sometime.
Oh hi, I saw you talking on main chat Zero Enna tonight, sorry I didn't say anything then I believe I was frenzy n00bing on some map with my LK.

Anyway hope you have a lot of fun here with whichever class(es) you choose play. If you need help accessing our wiki and asking our foums for help is the best way to go.
i think i saw you ingame (might even gave you buffs XD?) or was it in the main chat asking for some help with a knight... can;t remember *memory fails Z_Z*

Anyways~ Welcome to the server ^_^ i hope you'll ahve alot of fun aorund here Icon_smile If you ever need help feel free to PM my HP :3
Welcome to HeRo! I hope you enjoy your stay, as Galt mentioned theres a wiki on the main page, as well as a server information thread in the forums if you need help with something Icon_smile

If you need anything at all in particular, feel free to pm me in game or in the forums. No1

Good luck and have fun !
welcome to HeRO!
hope you like it here Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's