heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Owned!
Kittie Wrote:Owned!

Exactly the same thing I thought. Icon_twisted
That will him stop for sure Evil
Actually, I keep an Axe bullet on me.??=p

In any case - three days now with no tobacco!??The urges wore off last night when I was seriously considering having a smoke in celebration of not having a smoke!??xD

Addiction makes you have crazy rationalizations.??Ok

Haven't had an urge at all today!??Someone was smoking earlier and it actually stunk to me!??\o/
Woot !

Keep it up No1

Lol'd at your reasoning btw Icon_razz
just munch a carrot if it's the oral fixation you're looking for...

and meh, tobacco really has nothing good going on for you...
if you really need to smoke anything, THC is the way to go! Laugh

anyway, this ain't junior high man, smoking ain't cool. Period.

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:and meh, tobacco really has nothing good going on for you...
if you really need to smoke anything, THC is the way to go! Laugh

That actually used to help me quit smoking since I didn't want to have too much smoke in my system and I'd rather have the one than the other...Whistle

However, I don't do that anymore so such a thought process doesn't apply here.??xp

Four or five days with no cigarette!??It's been so long I've lost count!??\o/
*does a supportive dance*

you can do it!! GOGOGOGOGO!!
WOO!
Get a ps3, you'll stop smoking, ROing and doing other crap. [with the right games of course] Icon_biggrin
LoL - Actually, Fist, smoking was always a bit of a reward for me.??If I was doing something and wanted a cigarette I wouldn't smoke it until I had completed whatever I was doing or at least what small part of the larger project I was doing.??So, that's a no go for me.??=p

Six or seven days or something like that!??Woo!??I haven't had a craving in...umm... I forgot how long!??xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's