heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: How long till Gravity go out of business?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How long till Gravity go out of business? (if) Whistle

Poll for fun \o/

oh, and gms will give 1m zeny to every one who gets it right of course! :D
Where's the poll? O_O
Refresh the page.??(f5)
I dont think they will go out of business .. simply because there are too many people out there with nothing better to do than waste their lives infront of a screen *and* pay for a game they could get for free.

But if they were to go out of business... with all these recent changes and junk .. .I'd say 1 year of dying slowly, then 1 year of gasping its last, long, excruciating breath.

Then it will go out with a faint *popping* sound, like alien eggs bursting in a tin shed ... just like the official oRO server did xD
If they die there is no 3rd job classes. What will happen to us?
Never. Hype for newer content; Renewal's purpose has more or less been fulfilled. The game's starting to pick up in Asia again.
It'll end when it ends. How long has RO been around? I think I started playing the game like almost 7 or 8 years ago, counting the almost 5 years I've been on hero.

My guesstimate is somewhere between 2-3 years but They'll only truely die when they stop making money.
They'll be around for ages. At least in Korea.
There is more to Gravity than Ragnarok Online. Their other big MMORPG success is Rose Online, and they also published various (non-MMO) PC games as well.
They also have a game in beta with Gung-ho called Emil Chronicle Online. I've started playing, quite fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's