heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heya not new to ro, but migrated here from XeRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
um yeah so i'm a Xeroite, and i came here because the rates are very close to what i'm used to on Xero, and also because i heard rumors of taekwon on this server, which i would like to make as my first char. So is that a good move?

But more on that later, what do i have to download/uninstall/delete/install etc to get HeRo running? I already have sakray and kro installed and updated. Do i need a diff version of the Ro? or will kro do? do i need iro or something like that? Sorry for posting this here...but i am new to this forum and not exactly sure how it works. Please excuse my ignorance.
theyres no need to get a new RO if u wanna keep xero (btw i came from theyre too) u can just extract sakray and ragnarok into a new RO file (that u previously created) and instal HeRO patch theyre. If not well i dont know what to delete =)

Yes we have taekwon class and its pretty cool yeah and welcome to our server Icon_biggrin

P.S I used to be Poupette a gypsy on XeRo but it was awhile ago XD
The heRO Patch should do just fine. It contains files that usually do not interfere with other servers.
Hiyas and welcome Motenai (also ex-Xe, hehe)
Anyhow, for those who didnt know Xero closed, so I'm not sure there's a point to keeping xero files Icon_razz

Welcome Motenai_Ronin!

A few people from this server are from Xero, including some of your GMs ^_^

You can find the patch for our server on the main website:
http://www.hero-server.net/
Under "Downloads"

Icon_smile

GM-Feith

Welcome on heRO, we're all xeRO veterans!
lol. cool great to see some of my friends back. Poupette i remember you. You should remember Beast/Logan from Envy, they was me lol. I suppose it was for the better you didn't stick around for wrath. :S
What they all said Icon_razz
Welcome to heRO and have fun and enjoy Icon_mrgreen
hiya buuuuuuuuuuuuuddy....your name looks awefully familiar Icon_razz

welcome to heRO :D
hrmm..i'm sorry but i dun think i recognize your screenname, it was the same name i used on xero forums
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's