heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B>Materials for wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So thought Id make a list of some items that i inquire, the prices are as ive seen them be valued to in the recent past but missed out on buying, so dont take all prices exactly as i list them, haggling/negotiating is welcome for a fair deal for us both.
Here goes;

7x Blue Feather 150-200k ea.
Bought from vendor+guildie
49x False Angel Wings 25-30k ea. Bought by Hoshi
1x Book of Gust of Wind 2mil. Bought by Ardney
10x Rough Wind 5-15k ea. Bought by Hoshi

So if you have any of these laying around Id be more than happy to take off a few from you, you can find me ingame aswell on the listed names below in the sig.
Thanks in advanceLove

Edit: Thanks all very much im all done. <3
Blue feathers are 200-250k each last time I recalled. 100k is very underpriced. You will have to be pretty damn lucky to find some at that price.

On a positive note, I got your rough winds and I can go to Geffenia to fish up some false angel wings for you Icon_smile Find me in-game.
Hoshi Wrote:Blue feathers are 200-250k each last time I recalled. 100k is very underpriced. You will have to be pretty damn lucky to find some at that price.

On a positive note, I got your rough winds and I can go to Geffenia to fish up some false angel wings for you Icon_smile Find me in-game.

Hehe ok, well its what ive bought them for (the blue feathers that is) but as i said im not keeping my prices static so to speak, ill be willing to reach a common price with the seller Icon_smile

Nice one with the rough winds and false angel wings, thats my biggest trouble, as the geffenia "sign" quest is the most stupidest thing invented since i dont know what Icon_smile
Will definately find you ingame!
I've got the Gust of wind book and can supply False Angel Wings as well should you still need them by the time I get back from work. Are you likely to be online around 6:00 PM PST?
Ardney Wolf Wrote:I've got the Gust of wind book and can supply False Angel Wings as well should you still need them by the time I get back from work. Are you likely to be online around 6:00 PM PST?

yup yup ill be on Icon_smile

Robin inda Hood
Sakon
Sakura-sama
either of those chars you'll find me on Icon_razz
Reference URL's