heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RMS-review/vote, how?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried to make a review and vote today but i searched and searched all those links, and couldnt find the section you go to to write one , or vote i of cource luvs heRO, and would like to write a review and vote on the server, how do i find it, whre is the sections that lets me write or fill one out at on RMS. because i have found RMS to be hard to navigate, maybe i just missed the link idk but i would like help finding it, if it isnt too much of a bother to anyone thats done it before.
luvs
You have to sign up with RMS first before you can post reviews.
After that if you have trouble finding the RMS link to heRO's page just go back to http://www.hero-server.net and then click on the little banners in the bottom left corner of the website to get to the page itself.

It should also have the links for voting. :D
thank you i found it and made a review and a post but i didnt find a voting thread but i will probably find it as i navigate the RMSforums, exploring it.
You don't do the voting on RMS.
Just go to the front page and click on the little banners for voting, they will take you to the sites and you can do the rest from there :]
Reference URL's