heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Super Street Fighter 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone got it yet? :o
Is it even out yet?
Coulda sworn it comes out at the end of the month. Can't wait though 11 new characters!?!? Hahaha I can't wait to play Adon and hopefully somewhat tweaked Fei Long *-*
I want the oily wrestler man

I mean--

<.< >.>

Yeah, Adon, yeah.
Aaronock Wrote:Is it even out yet?
Coulda sworn it comes out at the end of the month.??Can't wait though 11 new characters!?!? Hahaha I can't wait to play Adon and hopefully somewhat tweaked Fei Long *-*

It's out, unless those people saying "selling super street fighter 4 second hand" are lying. I saw some at amazon Icon_suprised
We pre-ordered this game at Game Stop and they haven't given us any calls.
They must be mixing it up with the original SF4 or something. The game according to Gamefaqs comes out on the 27th on the Xbox 360.
Aaronock Wrote:We pre-ordered this game at Game Stop and they haven't given us any calls.
They must be mixing it up with the original SF4 or something.??The game according to Gamefaqs comes out on the 27th on the Xbox 360.

probably, cause I couldn't find it in any store too. ._.
Officially one of my favorite games ever Laugh got the limited edition.
I'm playing Super Street Fighter 4 lately.
Fei Long plays a lot more smoothly, not sure WHAT they changed, but I noticed overall he plays with better control it feels like.

Also <3'in me some Adon, might play him as a main also, has some interesting tricks. I'm also planning to play Abel since I liked how he played in regular Street Fighter 4, but never got around to touching him much.
XBL: Fanimus
add me or i'll farm you in pvp
Your new Bison icon is hawt.
Sorry I don't have XBox Live :x
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's