heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A month from now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody! I'm new to this server.

"I'm gonna kick all of your a**!" Is what I'd want to say ( I guess ) But honestly, I believe it wont happen ( Tough the same cant be said for the other way around...Cry )

I'm a guy who played RO for many years on different servers ( even been a guard and a GM once O_o;; )who likes uncanny builds that makes only little sense. Like RP. Intend to do so. So please look forward to see me in action!...in a month. You see, i'm actually in a dorm where the interne tis provided with blocked port and apparently it would be almost useless to get them unblocked for only two weeks and a half. So! Since I want to try this server with you guys ( you better not make me regret this!:twistedIcon_smile, I'm just going to wait for me to go away to quebec this summer to start playing.

So please! Do take your sweet time preparing for my arrival!!!!Icon_twisted

I cant wait to play with you all.

Az

PS: If you ever go and wonder: "geez! It's been a month already and I haven't heard of this guy's arrival at all! Is it normal?I so would'nt want to miss it!" do not worry: its just that I like my entrances to be subtle Icon_biggrin You can still try again next time ( I have a quirk for starting over new caracter)
Welcome new person~!
I hope you'll have alot of fun at this server Icon_biggrin
if you ever need help feel free to PM my HP or visit me in izlude (where i am 9/10 times XD)
Welcome from Bodom a Month early. I would say if you need anything ask, but i really have nothing to give srry = P
Fear not I shall be more than happy to NOT bother you ( apparently some "rules" around here could get me in trouble otherwise Icon_biggrin ) But I will not forget you either. Since I have a whole month to get ready, I'm already trying to round up a few friends to come and play with me!

Now seing how their seems to be WAY TO MANY 99/70 on this server, I guess we'll pretty much be the only small-time-playing low level around. How about we go calling ourselves the x stooges?

Now what class shall I play this time?
There are not that many active 99/70 characters anymore sir, a lot of them do not play too too often or at all! x)

There are generally a good bit of random parties to places going around, I'm sure you guys will find your own way into some if you bring friends with you.

Anyway I hope you have fun here. Good luck figuring out what class to play :D
You just need to focus on your character build and find a good place spot to be able to achieve 99/70 Thats all it takes

Good luck and Welcome to HeRO
guess we'll see you in a month! Ok

anyway, might wanna check out all the cool customs etc in the forums and wiki. Good research = better gaming experience No1

GL and HF!

-w-
Thanks for the attention everyone. Actually, I've just convinced the tech guy here to unblock the ports the game uses, so I should already be playing from time to time. And I already did some research on the items on this server and everything, the only thing I'm wondering now is how I'm gonna deal with the drop rate ( this guy 's used to drop 10x ).

Oh well, I guess I'll just start hunting as soon as I can. As a matter of fact, I'll start a hunter as my first caracter ( never done one before in 5 years XD ). Being ranged will probably help me level and hunt at some point. As for levels? bah! I'll just go up slowly but surely. See you guys in game!

Az
Hunter is a good choice for a first character on a server.
Heh you'll get use to the drop rates, I came from a 25x drop rate server almost three years ago. You'll make it if you just don't turn it into a chore.

Glad to see you were able to play sooner than expected. :]
Reference URL's