heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: propose AFK hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so we don't need to setup chatroom to tell ppl that we afk for 10min, toilet, dinner, grabbing food, etc.

AFK hat simple yet fun quest.

thanks for viewing my suggestion.
I propose use of a 'AFK' titled chatroom to tell people that we're afk for 10 minutes, using the toilet, eating dinner or grabbing food, etc.

Currently existing feature, simple to use and requires no new client-side files.

Thanks for viewing my suggestion.
Don't really even need a chatroom in the first place. Just sit around and do nothing; people usually get the point once they've asked you once or twice.
Good idea.??I'll do one before end of april (busy with finals)

More for the 'fun' part than the 'usefull' part oc
I like it!??I'll start making images today!??=D

[Image: sl0lc1.jpg]
YO, DAWG!??I HEARD YOU LIKE HATS AND GOIN AFK.??SO WE MADE A HAT RELEVANT TO AFK'IN' SO YOU CAN AFK WHILE YOU WEAR A HAT THAT LET'S OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE AFK!

[EDIT]

First - xD for my Yo Dawg even if it wasn't funny.

Secondly - You can't make a chat in the middle of the street.??So, you're forced to walk someplace to put up a chat that says "AFK" or something similar.
Personally, I already do this.??I saw Panda one day being afk and I was like, "omg, that's the perfect place to afk!"??So, now I afk there since I can set up a chat.??Others evidently have the same idea, though, and my afk spot is sometimes taken... forcing me to the other side of the lightpost.??Icon_cry

However!??An AFK hat that weighs 1 would just be awesome.??All chars could have one (provided they did the quest on that char) and they could just throw it on when they go afk.??Ok

It could even give some ridiculous stat/skill bonus, too; but only if you're afk. LoL
Whispers Wrote:??All chars could have one (provided they did the quest on that char)

It could even give some ridiculous stat/skill bonus, too; but only if you're afk.??LoL

just have the newbie island npc hand it out when you make a new character
Aww, but that wouldn't be any fun.??Icon_cry

Maybe there could be an "afk" NPC there.??It'll kinda be like the Biolabs entry quest in that you have to click him/her multiple times - but because [s]he's afk (as opposed to falling asleep).??xD

"What?!??Oh!??Hey!??Sry - I was afk.??Want some pasta???:D
Man, how long were you talking to me?
Really?!??Oh man, I'm sorry.??If only I had a way of letting you know I was afk.??I'd open a chat, but I'm jlvl 4... Cry
Say!??I know!??A HAT!??omg - I love hats!??xD
And this one could let people know I'm afk!??omfg - it's brilliant!
I'm gonna need some items, though..."

Like that!??=D

[EDIT]

His/her name could be Talia for those who get the pasta reference. xD
Why make one? There is an official AFK hat already.
pics or it doesn't exist.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:pics or it doesn't exist.??
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's