heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I've never double cliented, I don't understand this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This makes no sense to me, I've never ever double cliented. If it says that I've double cliented in the logs please show me, it's not even possible that I can double client on my computer when I try to open a second client on my computer it never opens. I said once in guild chat that I did, and I was joking. I don't get how that's reason to perm ban me... for joking in guild chat... Can I please get a comment on this? I don't even have a character that I would want to double client... most of my characters are on the same account and the only buffer or linker I have on a second account is a Behemoth Guild linker. You can check every IP address that has ever logged onto any account that is connected to me, none of them have been on at the same time ever.
gotta agree with altera >> log check plz
+2 Rankin. Its funny altera, I'm apparently being accused for this. Hope you get your account back man as I know this is bs. I remember you joking about this like a month+ ago and NOW its being brought up..?
I don't understand how Takhara or Rinato are even related in the incident. They had NOTHING to do with it at all.
O_o whats this???
GMs check before they ban btw.

Also wouldn't this be better for a support ticket.
Sakurato Wrote:GMs check before they ban btw.

Also wouldn't this be better for a support ticket.

I don't like this whole banning him idea, hes like the only good sniper competition i have.
\o/ He can always remake.
Aneko Wrote:\o/ He can always remake.

Icon_sad I seriously don't know what to do or say.. im too shocked at these bad news as it is.
I sent a support ticket, I PMd every GM on the forums and went in game and made this post to get GM attention. I don't see how he could have checked and saw that I've double clienting because I know that I've never double cliented in any way @_@
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's