heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: diamonds are forever to bad im not a diamond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've ran into a problem with my personal life and i can no longer be part of hero-server so i must leave. however if you watch g4 you might see me me on some future episode of AOTS ill be making an apearance for a battlefield 2 tournament those of you who dont ill miss this server very much and i will return when my life allows thank you all and i will miss you hero i will be voting for you on RMS??Ja ne~
fare thee well good sir!

best of luck on all your future endeavors Ok

GL and HF! No1

-w-
What name you using for the tourney? BF2 is one of my fav games.
How will we know it's you then?

I've chat with you before on Algid before you were kicked and before I began anew. Hope you return once all that's done. Good luck!

Oh and punctuations please.
Bye bye person I only knew their forum name too.
I have noooooooooooo clue still who you are in game!

But good luck all the same, go out there and show real life how to live.
@sephy i will be acorn though at this point im not sure ill be making it onto teh tv @ kiyo i lurvs you aswell grand wizard of supreme girlyness @ teh rest i do thanks you for your well wishings and wish well for you aswell . ill hop online whenever i get a chance hero-server ftw i love you all good bye and c u l8er
Good luck in the tourney man. o7
lol..
i just lost my spot on the tv show. T-T im so sad but ill still be competing i hope i get a chance to make it to the finals. got my arse kicked last round.
im back on the forums still i wont be in game much. the forums work off my phone so ill continue posting. all shalt know teh wrath of the forum dweller bwaha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's