heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi heRO! I'm just starting again in RO after a REALLY long break. But I just felt like playing RO again... so I decided to play here cause it looks like a very nice server! Anyways... this is an introduction thread so... let me introduce Ok I'm 19, I'm from Brazil and it'll be the first time I ever play in an International server... so there'll be a lot learning to do (I mean names of stuff and all that). Well then I hope we can all have lots of fun together!
Oh almost forgot! My MC will be a High Wizard named Belthazar... but in the mean time I'll be playing as a Ganker Rogue named Keith Moody just for fun... and money of course
Nice intro. I hope you have a lot of fun on heRO as your first international server. Ganker rogue isn't a bad first choice either. :O
Anyway, good luck on the server, feel free to ask around about customs or read about them on our heRO wiki.
Rofl at win signature!!!
Welcome! It's always good to see new people around! I really hope you'll enjoy our server. Dont be afraid to ask about anything!

PS: there is an allegiance system in game, but I wont worry, i'm sure you're going to make the right choice Icon_twisted
welcome!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, you could learn a lot about HeRO there.
There's also RMS and iROwiki for the more general RO related information.

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Reference URL's