heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Meh.. woooo
Herman Wrote:
iTz ChaoZ Wrote:Damn Alt.. Peace

But anyways. I know plenty of siblings who play on the same IP. (ex. Frankasm / Anthony) They have the same IP and dont get banned. Its bizarre. My brother was home for break and I woke up to him trading my money to his characters. Is that double clienting too? I think if you got another character autofollowing you buffing and such, THAT is bannable. I just think sometimes there are exceptions and abuses. Just gotta choose your battles.

You prob just got yourself banned there... =/

I PLAY ONE SWAMP AND TAP IT FOR MANA, THEN PLAY!

[Image: banhammer.jpg]
Which thread are you targeting?
Proly this one, DELAYED EFFECT!
I put a ring of oblivion on your ban hammer. This tread as no reason to be locked whatsoever, for it is is "goodbye" post: it would be ill-willed to lock it, especially if he's really gone...
this has nothing to do with locking a thread.. I was merely pointing out that itzchaos just gave the same amount of evidence to be banned that was used on Altera.. saying its been done or has happened.
So? I didnt do it. My brother did. Ban him Icon_razz
lol peace
But you said it was your account used for dual-clienting so therefore it should be taken as such.

If I'm reading the rules correctly.

Also, should I send in a report ticket because I see that this has happened to avoid a 7day ban?
Nobody actually cares what Chaoz or his brother did or didn't do ;P
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's