heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Regarding the report or else rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, the GMs keep saying to report wrongdoings or else you get punished as well (for failure to report). What I'm wondering is, how is it determined that someone knew something was going on and deserves punishment for failure to say anything? Is it like...being a bystander and hearing about/seeing it? Or do you actually have to be involved in the act some way?

Thinking Not that I wouldn't report things if I actually saw it happen. This has just been confusing me for awhile and I'd like some clarification on it.
Well I hope you do have an idea that guild chat and private messages aren't exactly what we call "private". If the GMs can gather enough evidence so that you do know what exactly is going on, you can be punished. You can also be punishment for being a bystander of the situation and doing nothing about it. And of course, you can also be punished if you are involved the in act.

In other words, if you even have a clue about the situation, you can be punished.

Would be nice to have a GM make a confirmation on the above. ^
LOL let's hope nobody pulls the LoA topic on this one :O
Actually its report rulebreaking.

Lets say we have this conversation (where ever it happens):

Player Noob: man, i love this new XXXX program, I can hax the items and monies and this bot does it for me its cool.
Fruityla: does it really work well? LOL
Player Noob: oh yeah, its the greatest man, I've been using it for 6 months.
Fruityla: and you didn't get caught? haha!

That would constitute something that Fruityla should report, however Hoshi being online but having said nothing would get the benefit of the doubt, since they might be afk or not watching the chat.

@Aaronock: you just did Icon_cry

/edit: removed the link to this thread lol
That was the point of the joke line I made :3
Be glad I didn't show any topics!
Icon_twisted -shakes fist @ Aaron- I'll get you, you little evil thing!
Okay, that makes sense. O: Thanks Aki!

Now I feel bad about comments I made in another topic.

[Image: ano.gif]

Shame on me.
Oooooh D: That makes a lot more sense! Yay for not being confused anymore! :D

GM-Aki Wrote:Icon_twisted -shakes fist @ Aaron- I'll get you, you little evil thing!

S> Stalk Aaronock lessons Evil
Aki makes me sound like I'm a little bug to squish Icon_sad
B> lessons Evil
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's