heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: No double client sucks but
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What if we made an item that allows lv1 auto vend for any class?

That way we can auto vend 1 account switch to the other to endow, link, bless/agi whatever the buff you want may be without breaking the no dual clienting rule and you still wouldn't be able to leech your own chars due to the moving that is required in party to get exp.

Although I would like a yes/no from GMs, players saying ways this could be abused or be used to cause mischief would be nice.
Vend requires a cart to be equipped, does it not?

As far as I know, other classes wouldn't be able to use a cart -_-a
vend doesn't work unless you have cart, so you need to teach that first, and that will mean every class can push cart for 8000 weight. So right off the bat, you got a giant abuse out of what you want there (and we are already working off the benefit of the doubt that what you want is totally ok.)
LOL /blonde. im gonna go somewhere else now

is there a way to code around that >_>?
Poor Koha *patpat*
Sakurato Wrote:LOL /blonde. im gonna go somewhere else now

is there a way to code around that >_>?

You might as well make a buff NPC. Easier that way if we want to make what you asked for here Sweat
make it so we have to pay and I don't see the problem >_>. Even make so if you want endow you gotta have the catalyst too >>.
dunno, the idea of the cart seems abusive of course, but if you dont have the required skill to have all of your movement speed with it, I still would'nt want it seriously X( So maybe it could be, let's say, given some toughts
It would still be abuseable for places like fishing and mining, where there either isn't dangerous mobs, or it is very easy to tele to with creamy/flywings.
The main argument against a NPC is that people will party less, and that less people will make those classes in the future, and that people who already made those classes will feel unwanted/that they wasted their time.

Make some friends that are on a lot, share the buffing account with them (with nothing valuable on so no one will steal it). That way you can buff each other if you don't want to party together.

Wrong thread circe? Or I just don't get what you're saying. Sweat
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's