heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: CRASHED!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:(everything suddenly went error and the game just stopped. It won't even start anymore after the patcher pops up...Icon_cry
Think I'd better re-download the entire thing again...Thinking

BTW, sorry, man, for bailing suddenly...Sorry
Nuuu!! So that's why you dced! XD!

Gluck on fixing it Icon_razz lets party again tom Icon_wink
Well see about that...
connection's horrendously slow, might take a very very long time to fully download 15GB, even with accelerator...Thinking
Alright well you got a full 24 hours on you take your time Icon_twisted Icon_razz

Edit: Btw I'm still laughing about the thing that happened earlier roflmao!! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Hey, BTW, Good luck with your wizard.No1
I might make a bolter sage much later, I love
FIRE!!Evil
Yay, finally downloaded the full installer throughout the night for 7 hours with DAP.Thinking

All i need to install it and download the patch when i have the time to.Thinking
1 problem, when I install it, it failed with a message,"there has been an error with BGM57".Oh My God So I need to download, again...Icon_cry
Recently <I was away from the forums since a option in the forums didn't work.> I well lost my creator. The I went in a party to the new world. Then the map loaded forever. 5/2 min so here I "alt crl del" bye bye Seth-.

Icon_cry Icon_sad

So I asked for a GM on main, on my wiz + send a ticket. GM-Circe check out all the other possibilities. The GM-Pandora replied, that didn't work. On the second ticket, she had reset Seth-.

Then he was back.

Icon_biggrin Icon_smile

Good luck to your problem Ngjoko.
gluck dude =P
Reference URL's