heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A>Dragon Vest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its like slotted pantie except with some mdef, an extra agi point, and gives 5 more flee in the combo compared to pantie+undershirt. Combos with Dragon Manteau. Details on RMS here (altough RMS has the drop rate wrong).

Its in vends for 15m, although thats probably a bit OP. I will not bypass the auction and sell in-game, but if someone wants to bid in-game thats fine, in that case I will post the bid here like a normal bid on your behalf in that case (not anonymous). I will give 24 hour notice before I close the auction. I reserve the right to withdraw if I change my mind and want to keep it for myself. Starting bid is at 2m.
hate to burst your bubble, but there's one in vends for 2m. Been there since yesterday....

and tbh it's like a slotted pantie-undershirt combo with less def, more mdef, though slightly harder to get and not accessible to novices...

-w-
Fyi, I'll give you 500k right now for it if you wanna sell it . If not, thats okay too. Just catch me online before I go to sleep.
The initial vend was 20 mil.

In response to that ludicrous BS, I vended one somewhat to his left for 1.5. It sold within 5 hours (the time from when I set up to the time I checked again).

It dropped to 15, and there was a second one at 15 as well, AND I happened to get another, and vended at 1.5, and it sold again with 5 hours.

And then I lulz'd.

/anecdote
I haven't seen the item that comboes with this for sale anywhere. I'd actually buy a set, as I don't want just a part of a good combo if I won't have the complete set.

That being said, let me join the posts above me. There was a vend named L2Economy or something to that effect that priced this item for < 2m.
The garment (Dragon's Manteau) which combos with the Vest is dropped by Nidhoggur's Shadow, the stupidly hard mvp in Nidhog dungeon which will probably never be killed.
Its suppose to drop by the damn Draco too...
B>FIX TO THAT PLEASE.

Also its better than Pantie+Undershirt combo in that it gives more Agi. Us aspd/flee classes like that shi more.
now IF the manteau was somewhat more accessible, imho the price of the vest would be ~5-8m (to be on par with a slotted undershirt), and the manteau would also be in the same slotted pantie range if it was easy, or slightly higher (maybe 10-12m) if it was a somewhat harder drop rate/mob that carried it....

-w-
ppl vend this in pront for 1-1.5m atm on several vendors and knowing pront-vending most OP alot due to tax and greedyness. but i figure the value of dragon vest is somewhere around there give or take :o could be wrong tho but to avoid confusion thats my 2 cents.
Its a 30% drop.. Why would it be anywhere near 1m
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's