heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new and I'm gonna be looking for someone to party with, specially since I'm going to be working on a Priestess. A welcoming guild would be nice too~
Iris Rosemary
Welcome to the server!
Welcome to the server, new player! Icon_smile
Hello Iris. I hope you have fun here, we could always use more priest mains around these parts.

If you are looking for a future WoE guild that is being built up, I suggest finding some of us from Unholy Blood. Look for Melou or Kobe in game, or just ask on main, knowing them they are on some alt somewhere. Icon_razz

If you are looking for a future more PvM based guild there are several of those too but I suggest Fires of Heaven and Bamboo Squad and Mognet.

Good luck \o/
welcome, we have a somewhat shortage on good priests, looking forward to it.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, might wanna check there to see what cool equips your priestess can use to become the best there is Ok

anyhoo, we do seem to lack people who really stick with their priest chars, so hopefully you get to play with various people and like the community enought to stay No1

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome, Iris. Yay, new priestess...X3
Just hope you can party more, than simply Turn Undead Anubis...=P
yo
welcome hope you'll have fun here Icon_biggrin
oh, don't worry guys, I'm not here to just solo and be bored all the time. I'm one of the few surviving support priests--although I do have my ADD moments, I can usually keep even the most hopeless characters alive. Its just getting started... Acolytes are hard!
Reference URL's