heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Your favourite RO moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bombs
I think Herman's lying. His favorite RO moment is Drunken ToH. I know mine are. Herman's hilarious in pvp on vent when he's drunk.
And now I must go cry. D:
It was the first toh xDD. I remember Panda used to cheer us up during pvm, specially on the MVP phase. And when light x dark was just 1x1 and I fought Ehaltar lol, dunno if Kev remembers it.
the first time I killed someone in WoE :D
Helping noobs. Then, I see them trans'ing before I did. Icon_biggrin
Ruwach-killing a sin on nontrans-woe with my priesty.
Also putting the first time I transed a character :D
1.Getting 3 mvp cards in 2 weeks and people cursing me for it.

2.Killing a guild leader 6 times in a row in Woe and him giving me curses.

3.Having a GvG because of an argument of 2 guild leaders on marrying a girl.

4.Defeating a guild who cheated with GR cards in WoE.

5.Getting a godly item hacked from my account.

6.Selling a rare item in a shop by mistake.

7.Being falsely accuse as a hacker and followed by a GM for it.

8.Rumour spreading of me being a bad person by my own guild leader since he was pissed at me not attending WoE and getting negative sides of guildies.

EDIT: 9. Stealing the girlfriend of a GM

Yeap, so much memories of lies and deceit in just a game. I'm just that good of a player Mad
Edward Elric Wrote:It was the first toh xDD. I remember Panda used to cheer us up during pvm, specially on the MVP phase. And when light x dark was just 1x1 and I fought Ehaltar lol, dunno if Kev remembers it.

I remember.

Do you remember the last phase of monster? You and me were the only that killed GTB. Yes the first 3 toh had mvp at end. Was GTB/garm and tanee if i remember correctly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's