heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Technical difficulties please standby...or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you may have noticed a distinct lack of Shield to face last WoE. *looks at Marivel*.

Or not.

At any rate, the reason for this is that my computer asplode. Cry Unfortunately the current state of my finances and some other necessary purchases have pushed repair/replacement of my PC quite far down the priority list. When I finally do get it repaired further down the road there are going to be other immediate demands on my time (Starcraft 2, APB) which will keep me from RO.

So I'm going to be taking another indefinite leave of absence from RO. It sucks because I was just getting to know some really good people and was having fun reconnecting with others but, those are the breaks. I'll be leaving my account info with guildies this time so if you see me on it won't actually be me. If/when I do return I'll announce it in the forums. I probably won't hang around the forums too much but I may pop in from time to time.

To friends, foes, and admins, thanks for the great time. It's been a fun ride, as usual. Take care all. Good Hunting o7
Later Ardney, your shield hurts ._.
Cry
D:
Dear Daddie,
I am very sad about your second leave of absence. =c I really hope you come back soon. Also...STARCRAFT 2?! PSH! >=c

Love,
your daughter.
Don't "psh" me, young lady!
I am going to do something epic. c;
So... SC broke your PC? Mad
Nope. If anything it would be boom. Boom > Chain

Nah, in all seriousness I've got some gnarly hardware issues. Cant get into my Bios setting and it only partially completes the initial hardware check before hanging. Thing is, most of the components are relatively new. I'm debating between attempting to repair or just scrapping the whole bloody thing. Course, it's all going to have to wait anyway, so I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
How old is your computer Ardney?

And...sorry to see you go man, not that I was in game anyways...but still, badass paladins are great to have around in Ro.

Hope you get everything settled soon.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's