heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B> Bapho Jr. Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reply here with offers and IGN. Thanks.
Still buying Baphomet Jr. Card.
What are you gonna place it in?

Because if you want, I have 2 Bapho Jr in Mufflers, Best gear ever for new character lvling.
I'm gonna put it in an Ancient Cape. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.
:/ Ancient cape ist really somewhere id put a bapho Jr, id rather place it in an undershirt if it came to agi agi + flee.
But I have a better agi armor than Pantie >< And I got the Ancient Cape first time slotting.
Saii, it would be better to get Avians+Ancient Cape[1] Bapho Jr. Just for the AGI. You sacrifice a little flee for like 3 or 4 AGI. IMO, well worth it. Only thing that would be better than that would be +9 BLB[1] and Crest [1].
iTz ChaoZ Wrote:Saii, it would be better to get Avians+Ancient Cape[1] Bapho Jr. Just for the AGI. You sacrifice a little flee for like 3 or 4 AGI. IMO, well worth it. Only thing that would be better than that would be +9 BLB[1] and Crest [1].

I already got the crest XDDD, working on the BLB
Crest is much easier than the BLB imo. Because with the BLB, you have to get lucky twice, once on the slot, and once on the +9 xD.
Saii got his, now gimme mine! >:3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's