heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi heROes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
!

Erm, that's not my first post here >.< heh, but yeah I am a newcomer, I just started here like yesterday I guess.

I'm a very passional person, I love sun, I love life, I'm like fire! G.G'

My user name is Diablo but I'm not satanist or anything liek that hahaha!

I decided to pick up this name because it reminds me of crazy feelings and unstopable passions, a heart on fire, a furious angel, full of love, full of hate, almost... human or .. very human. (?)

I want to get to know you better, heROes, so that's why I'm here! I love people, all kind of people, mankind is so fascinating afterall! heh

I think this is the main reason why I love MMOs, so many possibilites, you're not only guided by the storyline, you ARE the story, you choose your own path. That's cool!

Well that's all, see you around!

Diablerie
Welcome, hope you stay long! It can get really strict here sometimes, but I think it's a good thing. Have fun!
Have fun and If you see me in game drop me a chat. Always ready to talk to ppl get to know them.
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

mankind IS fascinating! i mean, compared to other living beings, which species thinks 9.99 is essentially cheaper than 10.00?
which species plunders the earth on which it lives with restless abandon?
which species is so enticed by the promise of genetic immortality that it too easily forgets that the world may no longer sustain such recklessness??
which species... well you catch my drift Ok

well jokes aside, i hope you make some nice friends here so that the people here may also enjoy your presence and strengthen the community No1

oh and customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome Diablerie ^_^ I believe I've seen you in game already, hope you're having fun!
Reference URL's