heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey Peeps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty new here. Started playing here a few days ago. I've talked to and partied with a few people so perhaps you may have seen me around already.

Let's see. Been playing RO a little over a year. Compared to most people I'm new to the game but def not noob to the game. Been playing on officials. Past few months I've spent with one of the top/controlling guilds there. Mostly playing hybrid WS that leans more toward agi. I really love WoE and MVPing. Don't mind farming my stuff myself though. I'm a bit of a gear nut...lol Most peeps seem to rely on cookie cutter builds. I really hate that. Isn't really much I haven't done in RO but I do enjoy the game.

Came here for fun. Tired of everyone being so serious. I really enjoy the customs and economy here too. heRO adds a degree of difficulty compared to the cash shop and bot driven officials. I like the fact that everything that's accomplished here is because of what you do yourself or with the help of other players.

Oh most people call me Xev. That's cause my main char everywhere is Xevarius (WS). I've been playing here more on my rogue (Natalija) and playing around with mage (Nastija) an archer (Adele) a bit though. Anyway really glad to be here. RO is fun again.
Welcome Xev :D
If your bored or feeling for a little chat feel free to PM me in game or just hop by in izlude~
We can always use more players who are willing to work to get to the top of the game. :D

Welcome to heRO then, I hope you have lots of fun here.
;o heya
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

yeap, eco here is quite good and stable and not bot-driven as you said Ok

anyhoo, GL and HF!

-w-
Hello and welcome to HeRO. If you're interested in joining a stable, active WoE guild, feel free to check out Behemoth. You can PM me on the forums about it, check out our guild thread, or stop by payon and chat with us sometime in game! I hope you enjoy this server and look forward to seeing you in game!
Welcome Xev, I've seen you in game either your rogue or mage, it's nice to see yet another player from iro giving us a try, have fun! ^_^
Reference URL's