heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Save Point in Ayothaya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The save girl in Ayothaya has...run away.

Here is a screenshot
>_> Link'd because I don't want to stretch the page, as per usual.
She's at the old location.

Anyways, could we have all the Save/Warp NPCs separated at all locations? I like how the Thana Warper is right next to the Sleeper Field now (woot).

Plus, it saves the hassle of inadvertently clicking the Save NPC instead of the Warp NPC.
Aaaah.

Speaking of the old location, I hate that you spawn there when you bwing and then still have to go all the way across town to get to everything -_- but that's just a personal problem :x
Thanks for the report Lin and yes there was a mix up in versions of the file Icon_sad

I'm going through it right now and I'll see what we can do to correct it...
Icon_cool

I love some of the warper, save point, spawn point changes nonetheless. Some isn't perfect yet but the initiative is adequate.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????
Fruityla Wrote:The save girl in Ayothaya has...run away.

Here is a screenshot
>_> Link'd because I don't want to stretch the page, as per usual.

just to point it out, why are you using concentration pots when you can be using zerk pots? Icon_suprised
She's being a cheapass.
I asked her about why her aspd was so slow before Icon_razz
Being a cheapass and I have loads and loads of them for some ungodforsaken reason.
because cookieggyragglerplanktonfamiliars drop them at decent rates... i have too many too and i end up NPCing them Laugh

-w-
Reference URL's