heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.??I played RO for a bit on the official servers roughly a year or so ago.??Was chased off by the ridiculous amounts of bots and the fact that the second I set foot out of Pront I would get destroyed by some super high level monster (I think these were Dry Branch or Bloody Branch monsters).

Found this server while taking a study break, saw all the rules and figured they'd make for a fun place to play, so I downloaded and started up!??I'm trying to make myself a support priest.??I just started up the other day, so I'm still low level, but am on my way as I try to heal all these poor skeletons and zombies in Payon Caves, heh. I'm always happy to throw a heal or a buff so if you see me don't hesitate to ask.

-Ellisandra
Good ol' Payon Cave Icon_cool Never getting tired of this place Icon_smile

Welcome!
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

ah yes, payon cave, where skels are so easy to OHKO and the drops can set you up pretty early too Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

oh, and i totally understand your background, same thing happened to me on the official i started with... pvp server IdRO Mad

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's