heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Voting Points Reward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been thinking about the Voting Points... and I came up with an idea... (That's probably stupid, or hard to do but I'll post it here anyways)

My idea is:

Not to make like a "store" for the Points like

Item 1 : 1000 points
Item 2 : 750 points... and so on

But to make a new feature for using those points (Wich will be cool for advertising too like Mining/Fishing/"Insert new feature here")

I thought about an "Lottery System" that works like that a NPC somewhere to trade your Voting points for "Lottery Tickets(or whatever)" and Another NPC where you use the tickets... to get a random prize (most like the hatter, but with more trivial stuff) and there'll be like 4 ranks for the lottery... C;B;A and S each with different prizes and cost too (like with C costing 1 ticket but giving kinda bad prizes... and S costing 50 but giving some Not-overpowered-but-still-kinda-useful stuff)

So what you people think? Is it a good idea? Is it actually possible to do?

(Don't laugh at me if it's too stupid please No1
If I'm understanding you correctly, and I think I am, I actually think this would be a cool system. It would still offer an incentive to voting but it would be balanced in a way similar to Gospel (the Paladin skill). You could get really useful/sweet stuff, but you might sit around waiting for a LONG time before you do.
The idea is exactly rewarding people.. without unbalancing, and being a fun addition to the server at the same time!
Maybe even put some goods that can only be obtainable that way (Nothing THAT powerful tough)... to give people further incentive to vote.
Interesting, it reminds me of the existing Kafra Lottery System.
An Old Card Album is a sort of lottery by itself don't you think?
Reference URL's