heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Renewal client !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ,, I am new to Ragnarok in general and played only 1 server before .. It was run on Renewal client ... So could you add it's features ? I am not talking 3rd classes,they should be added only after they are blanced out ! But I would want to see the world map and quest log and such...Is it possible that we will see this happen ? Icon_smile
maybe. dunno atm.
alt u = quest log. Have fun looking at it.

ctrl+~ = world map.
Does the quest log work ? :O
No, not yet
Is it planned to make it work ? It's one of the biggest features I miss <3
GMs will be able to answer that question Icon_razz

I -think- it's gonna be used though in future updates, I don't see why not. It's a nice feature and heRO has a good bunch of custom quests. Would be a nice fit-in No1
Not sure it will work with custom quests in our next SVN update but it will definitely work with the official ones.

Next SVN update is due sometime this summer, but we'll be dealing with a lot of testing before that. X_X
Aaronock Wrote:Not sure it will work with custom quests in our next SVN update but it will definitely work with the official ones.

Next SVN update is due sometime this summer, but we'll be dealing with a lot of testing before that. X_X

WoooW Awesome :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's