heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: How much does a polar bear weigh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Enough to break the ice. OHAI.

My name is Matt, and my beautiful girlfriend Felicia and I have decided to give heRO a try. Actually, that was a month ago and I've just been too lazy to make introductions until now >.>
If there's a post your own pic thread somewhere I'll post pics of us. ;o

Anyways, my IGN is Lucid Dreams and hers is Frozen Cream Puff.
We have been playing RO for well over a year and are well-acquainted with mid and low-rate servers. My main is SinX and Paladin, and hers is Priest and Gypsy.

Oh, and fair warning: I am quite a lil forum junkie. I had my own guild and GM'd a few servers for a while so I am well-acquainted with the dynamics of RO. I am very pleased to see what the Staff of heRO has done with customizable content and with the server specifics, as well as the general tone of the populous. Icon_smile

Well, that's all for now. See y'all again when I'm leveled and geared and whore myself out to whichever guild is crazy enough to want us. Toodles!

(oh, and to whomever was utterly bored out of their mind enough to read all this...you deserve a cookie)
Perhaps this guild might be to your liking? Laugh
ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

But it has always been my IGN. I spent so long thinking of the one to use ):
Welcome to the server o/ If you are looking for a fun woe guild, look me up in Payon for info about Behemoth =D
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, shouldn't be hard to get up to date with your kind of experience Ok

And yeah, tbh i kinda thought you were somewhat related to that guild...
you should totally do a hostile takeover of it Laugh

GL and HF!

-w-
welcome to you and your cute GF (yes i saw your pics, psssh your pf is really cute ;D)
Hope you'll have alot of fun in the server No1

If you and Cream are ever bored feel free to visit me in Izlude for some chit chat or a party x3
Welcome Icon_razz

Btw, do polar bears crap in the woods? xD
your puff is very cute. good for you man good for you.. btw talk to kiyochan ingame for aesthetic guild
Or Silk, in game for Aesthetic guild. xP But I'm on a bit of a hiatus at the moment.

Welcome to the server, though. Hope you have a wonderful time here. <3
Welcome Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's