heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A>+8 Odin's Blessing [1]..Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well Imma just keep it since didnt receive any interesting offers.
16m because i haven't heard from the guy selling that +7 OB...

-w-
lol dude i sold the +7 u wasnt on... this dude got + 8 O.O

Wira/pede gang/alan none of this character is on except for pede gang vending..
Well Im looking for a bit more than 16m...aint that around the price of +7 ?...if the bids wont get any better than that Imma keep this.
No one really uses Odins Blessings because they're heavy. I mean, it's a sick piece to have, but I just don't see you getting a lot of bidders. Most people who will bid for it just want it because its +8. I'm sure you won't get what you think its worth for it. At most a +8 OB would be, 25~30m. GL.
I use Odin's Blessing :D Though if I were you, I'd keep it imo
ill offer 25m =D
lol +8 is meh.

Odin's Blessing is good for two reasons:

1. The SP Reduction Combo for sniper or any other class that can get their de high enough.

2. Tanks/Lures using the full combo for the extra def.

Using it other wise is really just adding a lot of extra weight for no reason.

Also full +7 set (SB, OB, Magnis) is 34 def total. Then let's say you add in some +7 wools and tidals and it then becomes 50 def. We then change the OB to +8..and omg the def is still 50 Dx! It only becomes 51 after you make another piece +8. That isn't too bad but if you already have the +8 magnis or sb or wool or tidal then this 1 more def would be ok I guess. If you have 3 of the pieces +8 it's 2 more def! Oh My God.

Summing ^that up, if you don't have +8 gears to backup +8 gears it's pretty useless!
sorry no bid here but....
@ Sakurato
WTF!?!? coming into someones auction and saying what they are auctioning is "Meh" and "useless"
sad.....just sad.
interesting info but not the place for it, at least put a posative spin on it and leave the "meh" and "useless" out. I'm sure the OP would appreciate it.
Well on the other hand, she does speak the truth Laugh It's good to let others know so they know what they're going to get themselves into.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's