heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya guys.

I heard about this server a couple of days ago and decided to try it. This will be my very first time trying RO so I expect it to be some sort of an adventure. Icon_biggrin
Or I'll screw up alot.??Oh well.

I hope I'll have a great time with you guys.

Icon_smile
Welcome to heRO! Drop by Payon some time if you need any help~
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
to get you acquainted with RO, you might wanna check out the following sites:
http://www.irowiki.org
http://www.ratemyserver.net
google "RO data zone"
google "doddler's RO"
google "roratorio's calculator"

basics are simple, make a merchant and get 10 Overcharge and 10 Discount. Keep it under level 40 to let it get unlimited free resets. If you need to buy supplies, use the merchant. Same goes for when you are trying to sell items to the npc for some zeny(cash/money/moolah).

the best(relatively cheap and fast) starting out classes would probably be aco-priest and archer-hunter. You might also try going merchant-Blacksmith with an agi build because they're quite cheap too, same goes for agi swordie-knight. If you like agi build then don't forget to gather some money and get a cheap pantie-undershirt combo for around 30k from players.

HeRO also has a custom system in place which may help newbies, so if you get a card, check the wiki hatter page and you can sell those hatter cards for 300-400k. Really helps for you to start up... hell i was bamboozled to selling my spore card for 200k when hatters was 500k when i first started out, but 200k still did help quite a bit... oh and although it may sound enticing at first, but i would recommend you buy fish from players rather than pots from npcs because fish is somewhat cheaper and better for pvm Ok

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Hi and welcome to heRO! Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_smile
Welcome to this game and server Icon_smile i hope you'll have alot of fun here ^_^
If you ever need some help feel free to PM me or hop by in Izlude :3
Reference URL's