heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Book of Charms Vol1 (Magic Bible Vol1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A> Book of Charms Vol1 (Magic Bible Vol1)

Item:

Code:
- Shield, transcendent mage class only, req. lv 80
- Int +2, MDef +3
- Add a chance of auto casting Stun on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage.
- Def = 2
- slotted
- Gajomart drop at 0.3% according to '@whodrops vol1' (Gajomarts are found in Muspelheim and Guild Dungeons only)
Standard Bid: 2 mln

I do not reserve the rights to cancel the auction. If anybody makes a SB, the item does not belong to me anymore.
This auction will be closed in 24h after last bid (so everybody can react to bids) or in case of no bids on Monday, 14:00 server time. (Example: someone bidded on Sat 11:00, auction will close on Sun 11:00. Then someone bidded on Sun 9:00, auction closing time was moved to Monday 9:00).
I will be away for the weekend, but the rules still apply regardless of me saying 'auction closed' or not.

As I really could not PC this item (though it looks decent to me), I decided to show the 'higher-end' wishlist with items PCed from my point of view - this is not a real PC, this is an 'auction' PC, modified by the fact I prefer some items to zeny:

So, for the purpose of the auction I assign the following values to the items:

- 1*Pasana card, 8 mln
- 1*Sprint ring, 12 mln
- 1*Sprint mail, 4 mln
- 1*Sprint shoes, 3 mln
- 1*Wings of Victory, 12 mln
- 1*Stone Buckler +7 (lesser +x are of no interest to me), 15 mln
- unlimited* ranker's VVS Ice/Earth damascus: 450k ea
- unlimited* ranker's VVS Fire/Wind damascus: 400k ea
- unlimited* dragon killer (dagger), 20 mln ea
SB
2.5m
Bidding 1 Dragon Killer
1 dragon killer + 1m
Edited: 1 dragon killer[2]
Honestly? I wouldn't expect to see the single item I need the most on this auction O_O (Dragon Killer[2])

According to RMS, slotting chance is 20% and each chance requires 500k.

As I absolutely, truly and honestly detest slotting, I am going to aim at 99% chance of enslotting one, which is 20-21 DKs and +500k a try.

DK[2] = 21 Dragon Killers[0] = 430.5 mln zeny in value for me for the purpose of this auction (no way I would have bought it for even a fraction of that price ^^;)
you're %s are a bit off... 20% chance means you can expect 1 out of 5 to slot. even if you value them at 20m each unslotted.. thats 100m max. I really just wanna play with the shield.. so if you value it at that.. lets let 24 hours roll on.
I think what irx here means is the chance, you use statistics, witch do not always prove to be true on these small samplerates. say you try to slot 2 of them you have statisticly seen 40% chance, yet you have 36% (0.2+0.8*0.2)
going on like that I think you get on 99% at 20/21 as irx said.
Tsubaka is right about chance / statistics.
I myself tried to enslot the undershirt...
Statistics says I should be able to make it in no more than ten attempts.
Well, statistic was wrong in my case.
After over 30 attempts I was lucky to get it from a friend who made it in his first attempt ever -_-'
Life. Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's