heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Newbie on the server - but Veteran at the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=green][b][font=Courier][size=medium]
Hello everyone!

I am new to the server and have yet more to discover.
I havent played Ro for a very long time and yet I wanted to come back and play again. I don't know anyone on the server.

I also looking to be a Proffessor.
Would need some help from priest or any other helps would do on how the server works. i have read the forum a lil bit but as you know nothing is better then experience from a veteran player on the server. I don't have guild yet and i am looking for a fun one.

Let me know about your guild and see if we are compatible.
Well to get a basic start on what kinds of customs we have on the server you can look at our ever expanding wiki.??

Click Me For Wiki Link!

Also there are a lot of guilds you could join, many social, and of course a couple of WoE based ones too. I'm sure you can find a place somewhere in the crowd to hang out. I am not really too sure what to recommend at this time since I'm not active, but Bamboo Squad does specialize in helping new guys to the server adjust.

Anyway, if you have more specific questions about the server you'd like to ask, don't hesitate to ask them here on forums.

Good luck in game, hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hi and welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_smile

More Profs are always welcome. :D
welcome to HeRO!

and yeah, +1 what aaron said...
we do need more profs uhm sp-slaves Icon_evil

anyway, GL and HF!

-w-
hello welcome to he-ro. if you are looking for a guild i would try making a few friends on the server first then askng them for advice. however if your willing o join any guild i recommend you make one.
Reference URL's