heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Lower Miracle Man cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lower Miracle Man cost

Preambule:
Miracle Man was an interesting custum adition when it was integrated. Most people found it usefull. However, things have changed since the arrival of the fishing system.

Why a change:
Consedering the time required to hunt empty bottle + the time to turn them into holy water one by one + the 500 zeny cost, it is not worth it and people have stopped using that npc years ago. The principal reason is the arrival of the fishing system, and using it is a much more better time/zeny investment. Furthermore, the price of a bass nowaday is around 350 zeny, wich is already lower than the price of the npc-usage.

The suggestion:
Lower the price of the Miracle Man from 500 zeny to 250 zeny and add a menu to input the number of miracles you want him to perform.
Grape juice can be used in WoE, fish cannot.

You can't just compare the PvM aspects.
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...048&page=1

I posted about the grape juice thing back a while ago. Panda said she was pondering possibly changing the price, but I haven't received any other response thus far about the matter.
o.O grape juice , fish >.> this is a little over my realm of understanding yet if there is a economic problem with the cost perhaps a resolution is needed though i would not know how to achieve that.
Corporal Wrote:Grape juice can be used in WoE, fish cannot.

You can't just compare the PvM aspects.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2077

From there, only doris and nemo cannot be used in woe. All the others can.
oh ok, thx for the link.??

thx to zaratus now im no longer noob and I learned that all fish have been disabled in woe \o/

My suggestion still stands however. Seriously, who use grape juices atm and who doesn't but would if the changes were done?
If changes were done, I'd certainly use them. If I started playing seriously again vOv
It was already lowered from 800z to 500z less than a month ago, as it was. Icon_razz
[quote=GM-Circe] It was already lowered from 800z to 500z less than a month ago, as it was. Icon_razz it seems to me that the lowering was not adequate.its not my place to say however i will admit that during woe 500z is still a little steep for an item that you need 25-50 just to refil your sp. oO then again noone is making you build your char based on str agi castspeed matk or anything else. start looking for cards that restore sp and sacrifice some of your power for sp. its a fair trade.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's