heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RO monster challenge&Ingame Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know alot of people draw themselfs, and friends in game, but I don't see too much RO monster art as a whole. I'm starting up drawing monsters as if they have there own secret lives and stories to tell. (also for artbooth convention purpossesessss)
Since summer started, I'll have time to waste~ yays~ *-*

Also will be doing ingame art outside my guild, mainly of friends or people's characters who inspire me. <3

[Image: m213375989.bmp]
FINISHED LOLI, FINALLYjdbdjfbdjdbl
[Image: b213426934.jpg]
Valk<3

Also some in game art I hope to clutter this thread with.
[Image: m213426933.jpg]
Dancer~ colored with crayola colored pencils, and some foilSweat
[Image: m213426935.jpg]
Sketch/Lineart of Mazy and my priest<3
:D
Story Teller Wrote::D
:D
I wish I were you're friend or I inspire you
GASP. Prettttttty.??Icon_eek -grabbyhands-
I'd love to request a smokie picture, if you'd be willing to do it :D
So far you've done more or less demihuman monsters...

so i'm curious if further monster art work ya do will be somehow anthromorphed or not
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:So far you've done more or less demihuman monsters...

so i'm curious if further monster art work ya do will be somehow anthromorphed or not
Actually, I plan on not anthroing any of the non-demihuman monsters. :3
Sure, maybe after I draw the regluar of a monster and for fun anthromorphing it like people do with pokemon~ *-*

@Mazy~ ilu D:
<33333

@takhara~ Sure :3

@Niyad~ Show me a picture of your pretty/handsome RO sprite and I'll see if it inspires me *0*<3333
I want a smokie in an assassin's suit, with katars on his lil pawsies. I'd love to see how you do it, if you're willing to do that??Ok
takhara Wrote:I want a smokie in an assassin's suit, with katars on his lil pawsies. I'd love to see how you do it, if you're willing to do that??Ok
...dawwwwjbflbfdjkd<3

that sounds adorable *-*!!

I'll try~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's