heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: anyone else have this problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im obsessed with leveling up. even though ive been on a 6 month break from he-ro i still want to level up my forum rankin. is this normal or is this like a disease? should i seek mental help or is this just a RO type of problem?
Kari Nogashi Wrote:seek mental help
im talking about the "level up" problem inpeticular. lol thanks for scorning me with my own text i needed that.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:i still want to level up my forum rankin.

aaaaaaah.??
Now we have an explanation for your content-less, meaning-less posts of the last few weeks.??

Kari Nogashi Wrote:i just needed my 200th post so ill say this disk clean up and defrag followed by a complete reinstall of hero and RO client

Kari Nogashi Wrote:o.o the fish market is doin well

etc
etc
sports-crap-spam-offtopicness
etc

Kari Nogashi Wrote:it kinda seems to me that this discussion is fueling alot of argument.

Kari Nogashi Wrote:yes quite a bit off topic.so with being said im out of this conversation.

etc
etc
etc
in every single thread.??

Rule of thumb:??It is "ok" to be off-topic when you can input something that "could" be interesting for the participants of the thread.??Posting your personal reflexions about x or y just to raise your post count is annoying for the other users.??Do it when there is a "posibility" that it might interest somebody else.
The forum ranking doesn't do jack-sh*t. Let it go.
lol

no comment.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:i still want to [...] rankin.

You know, Rankin might have something to say about this Icon_razz
GM-Aki Wrote:

Kari, I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-f***ing-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-f**k you Icon_biggrin
GM-Aki Wrote:
You know,i think i love you Kari. why don't you tell me what you told rankin? Icon_razz
ummmm wow? and @ agros you should consider how off topic you are by telling me about my problem, im pretty sure the select quotes you took had more to them then that. and they did have somthing to do with the topic. however if you would rather complain may i suggest the wah wah whiny bit#* section. have fun and go f--k yourself.
Rankin Wrote:
GM-Aki Wrote:

Kari, I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-f***ing-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-f**k you Icon_biggrin

Bahahahahaha, props Rankin. Loved that movie.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's