heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Logan's - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fella's!

I'll be listing here the items I have for sale, along with their prices. Items I don't know the price will have none listed, so feel free to make an offer either here of via forum-PM.

I'll keep the date of last update at topic's name.

Recent updates:
???? Shop closed for now --- In a few days I'll start it over on the right forum section (Market > Shops). I'm still buying hunter fly card, pm Hannibal Lecter for a 500k deal.

Some forum Mod, close this topic please.
how much are you offering for a mantis?

i'll take your caramel.

-w-
Mantis 2kk. I'm currently out of cash and will only have time to drop some loots like... Friday.

I'm saving you the Caramel, what's your IGN?
His IGN is Wira.
Wira / Pedagang / Alan-a-Dale

Friday what time will you be on? it's my wife's B-day so maybe we'll have to arrange a meeting Ok

-w-
Didn't make it yesterday. I'll try to find you today/tomorrow.
hmm what time will you be on? i can be on around 9 AM server time this Sunday, i can be on now, but i kinda have to go soon for a couple of hours to prepare some papers and presentations...

-w-
Got your message now. I'll be online a lot today, try to pm me like during server's afternoon. (now-6pm).

Hannibal Lecter is the name.
soo sorry i was busy from the morning today... even got home late from work... Cry

when's the next time you'll be on?
i can try to schedule my work to meet you...

i should be quite free tomorrow morning (mon afternoon server time)...

hope to meet you then... Ok

-w-
During weekdays I can only be on after work (which is between 22h to 00h server time).

I will be tonight, but if you can't make it let me know which day would be best for ya. /ok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's